QUESTIONS ABOUT PRIVACY
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (RGPD), we offer you the following information on the processing of any personal data you may provide us with:
- Who is responsible for processing your data?
Our contact information may be found at the top of this legal notice.
• We process the information made available to us to provide and bill our services and products.
• If you give us your consent, we may also process your data to send you information about products, services or activities.
- How long will we store your data?
The personal data provided will be stored for as long as is strictly necessary. In other words, while you remain a user of our services or want to continue receiving information.
- What is the legitimacy of processing your data?
The legal basis for processing your data is the express consent that you provide us with.
(Minors under 16 years of age) Any information sent by a minor under 16 years of age will be understood to have been done so with the consent of his/her legal representative. If this is deemed not to be the case, his/her legal representative will be notified as soon as possible.
- Who will your data be sent to?
Personal data will not be shared with third parties, except where it is required by law or necessary to fulfil the purpose of the processing.
• Every person has the right to obtain confirmation on whether or not we are processing his/her personal data.
• Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the correction of inaccurate data or their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
• In specific circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of their personal data processing. In this case, the data will only be stored for the exercise or defence of claims.
• In specific circumstances and for reasons related to his/her particular situation, the interested party may oppose the processing of his/her data. In this case we will cease to process it, except for compelling legitimate grounds or for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
• Interested parties also have the right to the data portability.
• Finally, the interested party has the right to file a claim with the competent Control Authority.
- How may you exercise your rights?
By sending us a request, attaching a copy of your identification document, to our postal or email address (which appear at the beginning of the present Legal Notice).
- How have we obtained your data?
The personal data we process comes from the interested parties themselves, who must guarantee that the data provided are accurate and claim responsibility for advising us of any modification thereof. Data fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory in order to provide the requested service.
- What data do we process?
The data which we process oscillate among the following categories:
• Identifying personal data.
• Postal or email addresses.
• Other data requested on our forms.
The data are limited, given that we only process the data necessary for the provision of our services and management of our activities.
WHAT SECURITY MEASURES DO WE APPLY?
We apply the security measures established in article 32 of the RGPD. Thus, we have adopted the necessary security measures to guarantee an adequate security level given the risk in the data processing we conduct, with mechanisms that guarantee the confidentiality, integrity, availability and permanent resilience of our processing systems and services.
Some of these measures are:
• Informing personnel on our data processing policies.
• Execution of periodic security copies.
• Data access control.
• Regular verification, evaluation and assessment processes.
In compliance with Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the relevant legal aspects of our Website can be found in the following link to our Cookies Policy .